Lifestyle

Mind Control Over The Ladies

6:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hey friends!!

I was on the phone with my sweet 4 year old niece recently, who is oddly, obsessed with zombies. It's a no-brainer she wants to be one for Halloween. Now my niece is into the blood and gore type of zombie, but my sister (her mom)  just ain't having it.
She supports her daughter's interest, but just can't get into the guts and gore. The compromise was Ba'Dia could be a zombie, but it had to be a princess zombie..you know "spoiled rotten".

 My auntie baby asked me to be a zombie also. How could I say no?

That being said, I searched high and low for the cutest ladybug costume. What do you mean, what does that have to do with zombies?
 Clearly you're not up-to-date on the latest ladybug gossip. Fine, I'll spill the beans, but if anyone asks, you ain't heard it from me.

Oh and if you haven't hear about my in-laws running a free gentleman's club in their home, get caught up.

Now back to these ladybugs.

 Well I noticed that every time the ladies are hanging out, here comes the wasp with their drama!  The ladybugs tries to ignore them, but the wasps go for the jugular.

Seriously, the wasps use venom to paralyze the ladybugs. Once the bugs can't move, the wasps lay eggs on their abdomen. There is now complete control over the bugs mind and movement (the ladybug is now a zombie). In time, the larvae emerges from the ladybug's abdomen, feeding on its insides.

The wasp cocoons itself between the ladybugs legs (yep, seriously). The ladybug then shields the cocoon until the adult wasp emerges and leaves. Not until that moment can the ladybug move freely again. At this point, the ladybug either recovers or dies.

Foreign viruses in the head of the ladybug (placed by the wasp) is what causes the zombie affect. So whether the bug lives or dies, deeply depends on how they handle the viruses. So it pays to have a strong mind!

If you were as fascinated as I was about this you can read more from the National Geographic here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: