appetizers and sides,

BBQ Chicken Wings

12:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

 It's football season and these wings are the business! 
Please bare with me on the pictures, as my cammy went capooie a few weeks ago and I've been using my iPhone. You may have guessed that already but, I haven't wanted to talk about it, as it truly has been my worst nightmare. Santa promised me a new one so I am trying my hardest to maintain until then, though I don't know how much more I can take. 
Alright back to the wings...This is a small batch I whipped up for my wife for a snack. But add a few more and they'd make the perfect appetizer for game or movie night. 
 Just rinse your chicken and pat dry with a paper towel. Then take all those yummy spices and blend them in a small bowl.
Grab a baking pan and line it with foil. Spray the foil with cooking spray (or grease it with whatever you'd like). Then place the chicken in the pan. Season the chicken and then flip those bad boys over and season the other side (I usually have a little left over).
  Toss those puppies in the oven for half an hour and brush with bbq sauce. Viola! A score every time.


Here's What You'll Need:
1lb. chicken wings
1tsp kosher salt
1/2 black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp light brown sugar
1/2 cup bbq sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory & Brown Sugar)

Here's What You Do:

1. Preheat oven to 375 (F).
2. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Mix all dry seasonings together in small bowl.
4. Line a baking pan with foil.
5. Spray foil with cooking spray (or lightly grease).
6. Place chicken in foiled pan.
7. Using your hands lightly season each piece of chicken and then flip to season other side.
8. Place in preheated oven and cook for 25mins.
9.  Remove from oven and brush with bbq sauce.
10. Cook an additional 5-10mins. or until done.
11. Serve with your favorite condiments such bbq sauce, ranch, or blue cheese.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: