delicious recipes,

How To Make A London Fog (Earl Grey Tea Latte)

6:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

So you may remember my recent discovery of Earl Grey tea. I added a splash of French vanilla creamer (just as I do with my coffee). Well, I kind of found out that was actually a thing...sorta. There's think drink called a London Fog. The traditional London fog doesn't use the french vanilla creamer, instead it uses milk and vanilla syrup. It's equally as delicious! I added whip cream because I had a sweet tooth. #Heavenly
Here's the recipe. You're welcome.
 

Here's What You'll Need:
1-2 Earl Grey tea bags (2 if you like a stronger tea)
8oz of water
4oz of milk
1oz vanilla syrup
whip cream (optional)
SN:(A sprinkle of loose leaf tea was added on top just for kicks & giggles)
Here's What You Do:
1. Boil your water (in whatever way works for you) I just toss my in the microwave for 2 mins.
2. Steep tea bags in tea for 3-4mins.
3. While tea is steeping steam your milk (again I just warm mine in the microwave about a min.).
4. Remove tea bags, pour in milk.
5. Pour in vanilla syrup and stir.
6. Enjoy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: