delicious,

Earl Grey Tea

8:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

While combing through the imported section at Ross, I ran across a tin can of Bentley's tea for just a few bucks.

The tin held a variety of flavors: Peach, Raspberry, Orange, Green, English, and Earl Grey. I've enjoyed most of these, but was anxious to wrap my kissers round a nice brewed cup of Earl Grey.

I put on a pot of water, and removed the tea bag from its envelope. It's aroma immediately delighted my senses. I held it closer, as to get more acquainted. Wow. I found myself sniffing and sniffing and sniffing a bit more. Like a bloodhound on a hot trail. Until I realized the trail wasn't the only thing hot. The scent was literally driving me wild!

I embarrassingly admit, I had to control myself.

It smelled like flowers or perhaps even a feminine perfume (which may explain my arousal, women tend to have that affect on me).

I couldn't wait to try her. It would be quick, while my family was away, hopefully leaving no trace on my breath.
Focus, Kris, it's tea... maybe my wife would join me and we could have a tea-some (like a 3-some, but with tea).

Ok, I'm done.

The tea steeped about 3 mins, then I added a touch of french vanilla creamer. The result absolute perfection! The taste was kind of citrusy, floral, and oddly a bit peppery (which was a pleasant surprise).

I sipped, and sipped some more. Nodding my head, yeah I really like this.  I mean fresh mint tea, is my main. But this is side chick status for sure.

If you're looking for a new love, tea love that is, this one is a great place to start.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: