blog,

What's In My Bag

7:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

What's in my bag? A bunch of randomness really. I'm not a traditional purse carrying kind of gal, in fact the single purse that I own, I received complimentary with a Michael Kors perfume purchase.  I tend to grab it on weekends, the time the kids are usually with me.

 Here's a peek inside:

Pretty hideous right? The one thing that isn't pictured, is the small change purse that is always in the inside of the larger one as well. Here's a run down of everything.

Small Change Purse: Which is actually not a change purse at all, but yet another complimentary bag that came with a pair of Dr. Scholl's slippers. Hey don't judge me, it matched!

 (This bag holds my ID's, CC's, cash, a hair pin, and my "tender treasures"). The treasures are money given to me by special people. I decided to keep it as a keepsake instead. I will share who they are from in another post.

Chapsticks: (2) EOS in flavors mint and pomegranate. (1) NYX tinted chapstick.

Lipstick: In shade Diamond Sparkle by NYX

Hand Sanitizer Spray: Everyone peppermint & Citrus. A must have.

Perfume Sample: Avon's "Little Black Dress". An old favorite perfume that they discontinued and recently bought back.

Paint Card: Sherwin Williams colors Amarryllis, Everything Pink, and Cachet Pink. Which I've taken the liberty of using to blot lipstick.

Pouch: Made From a Kangaroo's scrotum...yep seriously.

Ibuprofen: An entire bottle of 800mg Ibuprofen, which I got from the plug AKA my mother in law.

Advil: A small container of 200mg Advil.

Toy:  My son collects figurines. One collection came with mermaid figures. He knows that "I am a mermaid" so he said that I needed to have them.

Nailpolish: NYX

Camera: My GoPro camera, the kids love to record

Perfume: Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift (My current fav).

Candy: (3) Werther's Original in Coffee flavor. For those moments when I'm craving coffee while standing in line at a department store.

Music Box: It's a small music box, very similar to one I had when I was a kid. That one always calmed me, and I carry this one for the days I have extreme anxiety.

Human Body Parts: That's right, I just found my son's tooth in there. Clearly the tooth fairy should be fired!

Necklaces: An autism awareness necklace from Oriental Trading and a necklace with a camera pendant I got from my sister, Tiffany. I keep it with me, and sometimes put it on, just because I'm missing her.

Hair Ties: (6) Goody hair ties. Self explanatory.

Tea Bag: A random super large Tea bag, some Lady gave me as a sample to add to my bath. Its. Just.There.

Stamps: (12) Forever postage stamps, that look like they've been around "forever".

Cigar: A Black & Mild cigar in wine flavor. Because yes I have days, I enjoy a cigar.

Macaroons: (3) Pink Cuorenero Macaroons. Am I the only one that gets fancy hungry?

9 Volt Battery: Its from the evil smoke detector that almost gave me a heart attack, just to let me know it was time to change the battery....I saved it for the pacemaker I thought I might end up needing.

Cards: A pack of "Would You Rather" game cards, for when the kids get bored in the car or while we are out waiting somewhere.

Broken Pencil: A teeth marked, broken pencil. My son Jon gave it to me. Hey broken crayons still color and broken pencils still write.

Pen: An old work pen that I stole from my wife fair and square. I love the way it writes.

Change: $.88 cents (5) dimes, (3) nickels, (23) pennies

So tell me what's in your bag?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: