Lifestyle

99 Questions (Part II)

6:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments


As I mentioned I would be posting the 2nd part of questions today. Look for the final part soon!

34. What's your favorite sandwich?
I don't eat sandwiches often but my favorite would be peanut butter and banana.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French toast! But I'm on a breakfast smoothie kick right now.

36. What is your bedtime?
 I wish I had one. My body is a wack job, I'm lucky if I fall asleep.

37. Are you lazy?
I certainly have my days...

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We didn't celebrate Halloween when I was a kid (religious family), but the first time I dressed up I was Cinderella. But not the cheap costume type, like beautiful ball gown type.

39. What is your Chinese Astrological sign?
Umm I totally have to look it up. Ok, its a goat.

40. How many languages can you speak?
I can speak (6) languages.
English, Jonanese (what my wife says my son "Jon" speaks), body language, love language, Ebonics and Spanglish.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nah, I probably should get some.

42. Which is better Legos or Lincoln logs?
London Logs. Have you ever stepped on a Lego?!

43.Are you stubborn?
I don't think so.

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I don't watch either, so I'll go with Letterman, because I like his last name better.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
I use to watch them with my mom growing up.

46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really.

47. Do you sing in the car?
As much as possible!

48. Do you sing in the shower?
 Ditto #47

49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes! Thankfully I have pretty dark tint, so I don't cause any wrecks from people wondering what the hell is going on.

50. Ever use a gun?
Yes. My sister is in law enforcement, so I've been to the shooting range with her a few times.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Well being I am a photographer...every time I snap a selfie. lol

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
It they're cheesy, than so am I!

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Nah, I usually get start shopping a few months early.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Wait what?!

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Apple pie.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher and photographer. I stayed true to those two professions.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

58. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
So much that I thought I was psychic. Like seriously.

59.Do you take a vitamin daily?
I have them, I intend to....I gotta do better.

60. Do you wear slippers?
Yes! They are my favs. The boot style.

61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Nope.

62. What do you wear to bed?
Usually undies and a cami.

63. What was your first concert?
I've never been to a concert. I have a huge fear of crowds.

64. Walmart, Target, KMart?
Target.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Nikes.

66. Cheetos or Fritos?
Fritos.

Did any of these resonate with you? Sound of in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: