Lifestyle

99 Questions (Part I)

4:48 PM Unknown 0 Comments


 Found these awesome questions over at 4 hats and frugal and thought they were a great way for you to get to now me better, and also great questions to ask friends or those your in a relationship with.  There's a 99 of them, so I won't torture you with all of them today, instead I'll share 33 today, 33 tomorrow and then the remaining 33 later this week. So be on the look out!

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
The door has to be closed! When I was a kid I use to see "monsters" in my closet, and one time that green lady head from Pee-Wee Herman.

2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sadly, yes, and for no reason...which is even more sad. I don't ever use them.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I'm assuming we are referring to the flat sheet. Honestly, I either sleep on top of it, or don't use it at all. You can blame my mom for this one. When we were kids she always used the flat sheets to sew matching curtains, and pillows for our room. So I never used them.

4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
No- Is that a thing?

5. Do you like to use post-it-notes?
I love them! It's keeping up with them, that's the problem.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Well I have a time or two, but I started to realize I never used them, so I gave up the habit.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or swarm of bees?
Oh hands down, a big bear! I'm TERRIFIED of bees!

8. Do you have freckles?
Yes I do, mine are less prominent than my sisters, but I definitely have them.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Actually, I hate showing my teeth. so If I do it's usually a soft closed mouth smile.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who hurt children.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I've never done that.

12. Have you peed in the woods?
LOL! Yes more times than you'd think!

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
No, I haven't done that one yet!

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
All the time!

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
It was a really bad habit growing up, all through high school even, but for the most part I've stopped, unless I'm hungry (just kidding).

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
Umm wow, that was out of the blue....Let's just say I"m happily and faithfully married.

17. What size is your bed?
We have a king

18.What is your song of the week?
Right now its a Skylander Tech song. My son loves it!

19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Yes, I think it's sexy.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not only do I watch them, I know all the characters and coordinating theme songs.

21. What is your least favorite movie?
Scream.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I would probably put it...seriously why would I tell you that?!

23. What do you drink with dinner?
Usually water or wine.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
If they're from McDonald's than Sweet-N-Sour, anywhere else BBQ.

25. What is your favorite food?
Broccoli.

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Definitely 80's movies...Splash, Little Shop of Horror, Manikin, The Never Ending Story.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My son. He's my lovey baby.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope, but I've had my share of cookies.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
When I was younger I totally would have. But my mom bod makes it a no go for me.


30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Well I have a thing for writing  letters in cards, the last one was I believe to my wife about a month ago.


31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I can't change it, but I can check it, and tell if it's low or needs changing.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
One time, just once.

33. Ever ran out of gas?
Oh my Gosh I was horrible with this in my late teens early twenties. Like absolutely horrible. My daughter inherited the trait. lol

Do we have any similarities or huge differences? Leave a comment I'd love to hear!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: