breakfast smoothie,

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

6:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Can you believe the 2016 is almost gone? Thanksgiving is just a few days away. I won't being going home to VA this year, I'll be spending the holidays here in TN with my wife's family. There's been a lot going on for me lately and with the impromptu trip to Georgia last weekend, I'm just not in the mood for traveling.

What I have been in the mood for is pumpkin pie. Is it just me or do we all get a little sweet tooth around this time of year?  Here's a delicious pumpkin pie smoothie, to get you in the holiday spirit.  
It's all the yumminess of pumpkin pie, with a lot less guilt!

Here's What You'll Need:
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
4-5 broken graham crackers (can be substituted with 1/2 cup rolled oats)

1 cup vanilla almond milk (or your choice of milk)
1 cup ice
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg

Here's What You Do:
Place all ingredients in blender and blend til smooth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: