Lifestyle

99 Questions (Part III)

6:30 AM Unknown 0 Comments

This is the finale post to complete all 99 questions. If you've missed a few updates the first questions can be found here and the second set here.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
Peanuts.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
I can't say that I have.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
No, but I've always wanted to.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Well, I have a spouse. She's retired Navy.

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Yep.

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Yes, in the 5th grade.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, I'm definitely emotional

74. Own any record albums?
I have tons, I picked up @ a yard sale.

75. Own a record player?
No, but I soooo want an orginal vintage one.

76. Do you regularly burn incense?
Nope, I can't handle strong smells

77. Ever been in love?
More times than I'd like to admit.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
As long as the concert was on TV, Bruno Mars or Lyfe Jennings

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Beyonce (On TV)

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot Tea.

81. Tea of coffee?
Coffee in the a.m./ Tea in the evening

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles.

83. Can you swim well?
I can doggie paddle well, lol, that's it.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
That's one skill I can not master.

85. Are you patient?
I'm told I am often.

86. DJ or band at wedding?
DJ

87. Ever won a contest?
Yes! My Irish luck must work.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
No. But I'm not opposed to it.

89. Which is better: black or green olives?
Yuck!

90. Can you knit or crochet?
Another skill I have yet to master.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Family Room.

92. Do you want to get married?
Too late.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
10 years.

94. Who was your high school crush?
Michael Neal.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
Well, it depends on how bad I want it.

96. Do you have kids?
Yep. One for every day of the week.

97. Do you want kids?
I am happy with the number I have.

98. What is your favorite color?
Tiffany blue, or black.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My family.

Did you enjoys these questions? I'd love to hear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: