about me,

Me from A-Z

9:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments



A-Anxiety (Every. Single. Freaking. Day.)
B-Bougie (At least that's what the kids call me)
C-Creative
D-Desserts
E-Emotional
F- Forensics
G-G.E.R.D. (reflux)
H-Horses
I-Insomniac
J-Jack of all trades (you'd be surprised)
K-Kouture (fashion, I like to spell it with a "K" because my name starts with a "K")
L-Loner (yep. seriously)
M-Moody
N-Nostalgic
O-Opossum I had one as a pet (I'll explain in a future post).
P-Perfectionist
Q-Qtips. I know. I know. But if YOU knew how often I had one of these in my ear you'd get it.
R-reading
S-Summa cum lade (I'm proud of my accomplishments)
T-Teacher
U-Under the sea (hey I had to tie in mermaid life somewhere)
V-Vintage
W-Wine
X-Neck....Well if "X" marks the spot and "my spot" is my neck, well you get where this is going...
Y-Yarn
Z-Xanax well everyone knows if you start with anxiety its best to end with Xanax [Zan-aks] .

Leave a comment and let me know what we have in common!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: