anxiety,

3 Places That Make Me Feel Whole

1:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments



1. The Seaside: It brings a sense of calming over me. The sound of the waves crashing: soothes my soul, and the breathtaking beauty puts me at peace. The wind blowing and the cool sand on my toes. Helps me think with a clear mind.

2. My Grandmother's Arms: My grandmother's arms are my security blanket. She is my calm, my happy, and my comfort when I'm scared. She exudes love in a way only a grandmother can, and has never passed judgement on me, even on my ugliest of days. She is a symbol of strength, fond childhood memories, and the eldest of my living maternal lineage.  The faith she has in God inspires me to my deepest inner core. She is the one woman that's had the biggest impact on my life. 

3. My Mother's Kitchen: When we walk into the kitchen, we always have a seat at the table and mom brings out the wine. This is  where I'm free to unload my baggage, take a deep breath and get sound advice, from a person that I know has my best interest at heart. My mom is level headed and thinks logically, talking to her helps me balance out my emotional thinking. All while staring at her beautiful decor.

Where is your happy place? Leave a comment at let me know. I'd love to hear!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: