Family,

Childhood Photos

12:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

And by childhood photos, I mean photos taken by one of my 6 year old sons. While we were out getting the boys hair cut one weekend (earlier this year), I decided to bring the camera in, something I suppose I've done several times.
However, Jon has been showing an interest in photography. He and I have been spending time outdoors photographing our surroundings. Krisjon has always displayed an amazing eye for beauty and detail, one of things I admire most about him. It's also one of the reasons that out of my 7 wonders (children), he is the one I see myself in the most (which may sound extremely odd considering were not linked genetically). I suppose sometimes nurture can be a bit more influencing than nature.


Anyhow, while at the salon, Jon picked up my camera and started taking pictures. Everyone looked in awe. Not at the fact that he was snapping photos, but at the thought that I let my child handle my "expensive" camera. I don't mind the kids using it as long as they follow my one rule, the strap must be around their neck. That way if hands fumble, the camera won't fall.

Here are the images taken by my son. I had no influence on anything, besides making the images colorless.
 Even though this photo reflects my age, a bit more than I like to show, I loved that it captured a true moment of me smiling in the eyes as well my lips.
 I don't recall what I was looking at, but I know that's my em em em gossip face.
 A photo of his little big sister Laila.
 One of the stylist waiting on a client.
My necklace that he constantly compliments me on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: