gay,

8 Perks of a Lesbian Relationship

12:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Perks. They're found in any relationship. I don't deny that for a second. As a woman who has been in both straight and lesbian relationships I've realized there are quite a few perks that are girl to girl specific. I thought it'd be fun to list a few of them. 

Double Wardrobe
This one is at the top of the list for a reason. There's nothing worse than running late, and on top of it, feeling like you have nothing to put on! More often than not, you can fumble through the next closet and have several more options right in front of you.

Periods
It's always nice being in a relationship where moodiness, cravings and cramps are understood. And your tampon supply is doubled. I know I"m not the only one out there that can appreciate that!

Girls Only Invites
Baby showers, Tasteful treasures parties, you name it. I love being able to have my partner attend events like this with me.

No Pregnancy Scares
Ever. No birth control ever.

Personal Stylist
My wife has dreads. She didn't have to go to a shop to start them, nor does she have to go to one to maintain them, because I did and do that for her. I'm not a hairstylist by any means, but some things aren't that difficult.  And when I need a  good flat iron or my eyebrows tended to, I know she's got me free of charge.

No Gender Roles
If the dishes need washing, wash them. If the oil needs changing go handle that.. If the kids need anything whoever is available gets it done. No (even if subconscious) male/female roles. Not even in the bedroom.

Toilet See Stays Down
Come on I know you've been there, you head to the bathroom sleepy in the middle of the night and oops! Yeah..I've had my share of wet ass.

Dressing room and Bathroom Check In
Sometimes I try on things and I hate having to leave the dressing room to get someone's opinion.  Now I just pull my wife in there with me and no one thinks anything of it. Bathroom trips are the same...whatever happens in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom (wink).


You Might Also Like

0 comments: