candy,

Laffy Taffy

12:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Alright, this life hack may be one of the most off the wall ones you've heard, it was discovered totally at random by my family's day to day happenings.  But I thought it way too cool not to share.

I won't bore you with the details but I would like to mention that these Laffy Taffy's are one of my son's favorite candies (and I enjoy them as well). As bright as the package is, these guys still have a dark side.
The candy is often stuck to the wrapper when trying to open it. My son gets so frustrated with this and it often leaves me sitting and opening each one for him.


Well, if you toss these sweets in the freezer for a little while the candy will harden enough that it no longer sticks to the wrapper at all! And for a bonus, if you're like me and you love the taste but hate the stickiness in your teeth, this solves that problem also!

The candy thickens just enough that you can bite it, but once its in your mouth it turns right back into the soft taffy you adore.

Just for the record, I've left them in the freezer for 2 days (I had forgot about them) and they never completely"freeze".  Absolutely perfection.

 Laffy Taffy's you've been hacked!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: